This post may contain affiliate links.
We had a blast attending, and speaking at, the 2019 Annual Xscapers Bash. On the final night of the event, we surprised Xscapers founders Travis & Mel live on camera with a special plan we made for supporting one of the greatest RVing programs ever created. Watch the video for complete details on how you can support this worthy cause.
Click the following link to join the Escapees RV Club and we’ll donate 100% of our affiliate earnings to the Escapees CARE Center. Thank you for supporting this worthy cause!
Missed our presentation on RV batteries at the Xscapers Bash? Watch it here!
You can also download a PDF of the slides from the presentation.
Recent & Related Videos:
- LITHIUM RV BATTERIES? AGM? FLOODED? RVgeeks Speak at the Xscapers Annual Bash!
- Dinner For 4… For Real! Enlarging Our RV’s Table + CNC Machine Fun
- Xantrex Interviews The RVgeeks About Lithium Batteries
- Special RVgeeks Viewer Discounts! M4 LEDs and Tough Top Awnings
- Classic Airstream Restoration with Drivin’ & Vibin’ and Mortons on the Move + Announcements
- How To Install An Acuva Eco Water Purification System
- PRESS RELEASE: RVgeeks to Host New RV TV Show on PBS!
- RVgeeks featured in a new book – Living The RV Life by Marc & Julie Bennett!
- RVgeeks Cruise the Cut! RVing in England – Part 4 – Narrowboating
- Driving an RV on NARROW U.K. Roads! – RVing in England – Part 3
- U.K. RV Hookup, Dump & Fill – RVing in England -Part 2
- U.K. Motorhome Tour – RVing in England – Part 1
- The Amazing Peterborough Lift Lock!
- SYSTEM UPDATE! RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.