With Thanksgiving behind us, and the ramp-up to holiday shopping in full swing, we’re following up on our Top 12 Gifts for RVers with 12 of our favorite ideas for RV stocking stuffers for the RVer in your life – ALL under $25!
So grab your list of who’s been naughty and nice this year, and let’s go shopping!
Santa’s Shopping List for RV Stocking Stuffers
- 1.1) Nesting Kitchen Bowl Set
- 1.2) 3M Command Hooks
- 1.3) Heavy Duty Velcro
- 1.4) US States Map Travel Tracker Sticker Set
- 1.5) Pop Rivet Tool, Swivel Head
- 1.6) LED Rechargeable Headlamps
- 1.7) 360 Siphon Vent
- 1.8) Prest-O-Fit Ruggids RV Step Rug
- 1.9) Shower Squeegee
- 1.10) Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale
- 1.11) Aerospace 303 UV Protectant Spray
- 1.12) California Car Duster
- 2) Your Favorite RV Stocking Stuffers
Santa’s Shopping List for RV Stocking Stuffers
The following items are either things we use and appreciate ourselves, or are just great ideas for RV stocking stuffers we think any RVer would love to have.
Nesting Kitchen Bowl Set
This nesting kitchen bowl set is very popular in the RVing community. We don’t have a set, but our rig is the size of a small house, giving us plenty of room for the few bowls, pots, pans, etc that we need for our meager cooking skills.
However, many RVers need to save space in the galley, and these not only nest together to save space but are lightweight while still being very durable. A friend of ours who travels in a Roadtrek (Class B) has a set and says they’re very useful and make great RV stocking stuffers, so we’ve added them to our list.
- Funny kitchen gadgets - This bowl set has some essential baking tools, the colander is perfect for draining pasta, a large bowl is for mixing batter...
- Nice color theme - This plastic mixing bowl set a clear color theme, which matches your modern kitchen very well, less clutter insight and looks more...
3M Command Hooks
No matter what size RV you’ve got, it doesn’t have enough hooks! No RV has enough hooks, and these are the go-to option that most RVers love to add to their rigs. These hooks require no tools to hang and hold up to three pounds without leaving holes or a sticky residue behind when you remove them. This is great if you’re not sure where you want to install hooks… put these where you think you need them, and try them out for a while, first!
These have a brushed nickel finish so they look nice no matter where you hang them. And two to a package for eight bucks? Not a bad deal for RV stocking stuffers, Santa!
- INCLUDES – 2 Brushed Nickel Hooks, 4 Medium Strips, 1 hook holds 3 lbs
- ORGANIZE DAMAGE-FREE- Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls, doors, cabinets, or closets; Command Hooks by 3M are easy to use...
Heavy Duty Velcro
This Velcro is heavy-duty, strong enough to hold up to 15 pounds.
We find that Velcro is extremely handy for projects in and around the RV. There always seems to be a need that Velcro can meet. This is a great stocking stuffer that any RVer would be grateful to have in the tool kit for any project inside or out! In addition to its serious holding power, this Velcro is also water-resistant!
- FOR EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS - Outdoor VELCRO Brand fasteners have water and UV resistance to keep double sided mounting tape firmly in place
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE FASTENERS - Industrial strength VELCRO Brand hook and loop tape provides strong holding power; outdoor mounting tape holds 15 lbs
US States Map Travel Tracker Sticker Set
Everyone loves to keep track of their travels, and this set of vinyl decals makes displaying the states to which you’ve traveled easy and fun.
You may have seen these stickers mounted on the exterior of RVs as people proudly display their travel history.
This is a two-piece set. One piece is a white map of the United States with each state denoted in black lettering. Whenever your favorite RVers visit another state, they’ll add that colorful state decal to the map. The adhesive vinyl film is UV resistant so they won’t fade with the sun as your RVers move from state to state.
This makes a great RV stocking stuffer for someone just getting started RVing… and helps build excitement for all the wonderful places they’re planning to go!
- TRACK YOUR ROADTRIP - Earn new state stickers every time your adventure takes you to a new state! This decal sticker set is great to track your travel...
- MAKE NEW MEMORIES - Cherish your road trip and keep those experiences close. This sticker set is perfect in preserving travel memories both during the...
Pop Rivet Tool, Swivel Head
Okay, we give three cheers to this gift idea. We have one and we love it! We’ve repaired our RV’s cabinet doors with our pop rivet tool, and we’ve also used pop rivets to hang things on the wall. There are always reasons to own a pop rivet tool, but it’s also one of those things most folks don’t think to have on hand. Once you have one, you’ll find lots of uses for it.
The swivel head on this model (it rotates 360 degrees!) makes it all the more desirable and easy to use in tight places.
- The pop rivet tool head rotates 360 degree for hard to reach spots and overhead use.
- Detachable container of the riveter tool collects mandrels for safety and easy disposal.
LED Rechargeable Headlamps
These headlamps have multiple uses, and RVers are always glad to have at least one set on board. This deal gives you two waterproof, adjustable LED headlamps, and with over 10,000 reviews on Amazon, these are pretty popular and highly rated.
They’re estimated to give you about 30 hours on a single charge, and they’re USB rechargeable, so there’s no batteries to recycle!
Great for walking, running, biking, hiking, or kayaking in the dark – and especially good for shining a nice bright light on an RV repair or maintenance project keeping your hands free to work, these make great RV stocking stuffers for any RVer.
- 2x Brighter LED Headlamp - This powerful headlamp flashlight generates a brilliant, long-lasting beam with the XPE LED technology, and illuminates as...
- USB Rechargeable Headlamp - Unlike other headlamps which powered by batteries, our usb headlamp provides up to 30 hours of continuous lighting on a...
360 Siphon Vent
Okay, so here’s the thing: No one – just absolutely NO. ONE. wants to be able to smell the ummm… “aromatic” contents of their black or gray holding tanks! One way to prevent this from happening is to install these 360 Siphon Vents.
We’ve got these vents on our RV’s roof, and we can vouch for them – they work! Not only that, but installing them is an easy DIY project, and we’ve got you covered with a step-by-step tutorial and all the information you need to know about these terrific vents that make great RV st.
- Eliminates Odor - Exhausts Odors Out The Roof Vent Before They Have A Chance To Invade Your Rv
- Compatibility - Engineered For A Universal Fit, The 360 Siphon Is Compatible With All Rv Vent Caps
Prest-O-Fit Ruggids RV Step Rug
Cue Dame Julie Andrews singing because this is one of our favorite things. These are the best RV step rugs we’ve used, and we’ve been on the road for darn near two decades now. So, we can attest to the fact that this is one fantastic item to add to your RV stocking stuffers list.
A good RV step rug offers secure footing as you step in and out of the RV, and these certainly fit that bill. They also have deep treads that actually trap dirt, which means there’s less likelihood of tracking the outdoors into your rig. And they’re durable, unlike other RV step rugs we’ve tried that barely last a single season. These will last a long time, and they’re easy to install. We show you exactly how to do it in our post about the best RV step rugs ever.
These are currently JUST squeaking over the $25 limit… but they’re SO good, they’re worth the little bit extra. Trust us!
- Deep treads trap dirt at the door.
- Designed for straight steps.
As we talked about in our post all about how to take an awesome RV shower, when you live in an RV it’s important to have a shower squeegee for a few reasons.
The first and most obvious is to help you keep the shower clean. The squeegee keeps soap build-up and water spots at bay which is great. But there are a couple of other great reasons to have a shower squeegee handy.
Moisture is an enemy to RVs. When you squeegee the walls after showering, that’s a lot of moisture you’re pulling off the walls and into the drain. And speaking of the drain, sometimes if the RV isn’t precisely level, water will pool in an area of the shower floor. The shower squeegee allows you to move that water directly into the drain.
This squeegee has a nice rubber blade and includes a suction cup for storing it right on the shower wall.
- Wipes off tiles, mirrors, shower doors and windows
- Flexible blade works on rippled surfaces
Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale
This easy-to-use digital food scale is a great gift for anyone on your gift list who enjoys cooking or who appreciates the ability to easily weigh food for health reasons.
The sleek design of this scale (available in several colors) and the easy-to-read LCD screen make this a great compact scale for an RV. This scale even has an automatic unit button that converts between five different units of measurement so you can easily convert grams to pounds or ounces to milliliters, for example.
A great stocking stuffer for anyone, RVer or not!
- Accurate, elegant, easy-to-use digital kitchen scale for your largest and smallest cooking projects - weighs up to 11.24 lbs (5100 grams) with precise...
- Unit Button instantly converts between 6 units of measurements (g, lbs, lbs:oz, oz, ml, kg) and displays results on an easy-to-read LCD screen - e.g....
Aerospace 303 UV Protectant Spray
This very popular and highly rated protectant spray helps protect rubber and other RV components from damaging UV rays. It protects against the fading, discoloration, and cracking that can occur from prolonged sun exposure, helping to extend the life of your RV’s critical components.
If you have an RVer in your life who enjoys taking good care of their rig, add this great RV stocking stuffers idea to your list!
- Ultimate Protection – Shields against UV ray damage to prevent fading and cracking, while also repelling dust, dirt, lint, and staining.
- Non-Greasy – Dries to a smooth, matte finish with no oily or greasy residue. Apply every 3 – 5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
California Car Duster
A good quality California car duster is a quick and easy way to keep the RV clean between washings. This one has a large duster head with wax-infused 100% soft cotton threads and a solid wood handle. It makes quick work of tidying up your RV between washes.
A storage cover is included to protect the duster head while it’s stored between uses.
A great RV stocking stuffer for any meticulously-clean RVer on your list!
- LARGE DUSTER HEAD - Long and Narrow Design Allows Access to Tight and Hard to Reach Areas
- WAX INFUSED 100% SOFT COTTON THREADS - 3-inch Long Threads Attract and Lift Dust from Your Vehicles Surface
Your Favorite RV Stocking Stuffers
As RVers, we all tend to find some favorite items along the way that serve us practically, aesthetically, or otherwise.
If you’ve got some favorite RV gift ideas, give us a shout in the comments section because we’re all in the holiday shopping zone and we love good ideas!
Geek Out with Us Every Week
Join our newsletter to learn about all things RV-related. Every week we offer free tips, tricks, product reviews, and more to our online community of RVers. So, whether this is your first time on the road or you’re a seasoned expert, we’d love for you to geek out with us!
Friday 26th of November 2021
Always enjoy these 'gift idea' posts ever since Nikki & Jason did the one sitting at a picnic table.
Hope you get to spend the Christmas holiday with close friends and/or family. Even better if you use your bowels and scale to make a dinner worth sharing.
Take care, John