This post may contain affiliate links.
When we bought our RV, it suffered from one of the same afflictions as so many other rigs… a four-place table that couldn’t actually seat four in any reasonable comfort.
Luckily for us, we visited Peter’s cousin during our first year on the road… who just happens to be a talented cabinet and furniture maker![box type=”shadow”]UPDATE!! I’m excited to announce that my cousin David, whose beautiful work was featured in this video, has decided to make his skills available to more than just family & friends for the very first time. He is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan (just 150 miles from Elkhart), and has now officially opened his shop for business. Please keep in mind that he is not an on-site carpenter or installer, but builds custom wood furniture and cabinetry, then ships it to the homeowner or contractor. He typically creates pieces for sticks & bricks homes, and isn’t set up for RVs to come to his shop. But if you’re looking for unique high-end woodwork for your RV (or your home!), he’s happy to discuss how he might create something special for you, too. You can get more details and contact Dave through his website: http://curlandburl.com. And be sure to tell him his cousin Peter sent you![/box]
See how we enlarged our RV’s table to comfortably seat four adults. Plus our custom-made cabinet and the coolest CNC-machined woodwork you’ve ever seen. It’s RV woodworking galore!
Our friends Tom & Caitlin joined us for breakfast one morning while we were boondocking together in the Arizona desert, and were gracious enough to let us video it. If you’re not already familiar with the Mortons, we highly recommend MortonsOnTheMove.com as an awesome RVing resource, along with their YouTube channel.
Watch the video above to join us at an RV table that REALLY seats four!
Recent & Related Videos:
- Xantrex Interviews The RVgeeks About Lithium Batteries
- Special RVgeeks Viewer Discounts! M4 LEDs and Tough Top Awnings
- Classic Airstream Restoration with Drivin’ & Vibin’ and Mortons on the Move + Announcements
- How To Install An Acuva Eco Water Purification System
- PRESS RELEASE: RVgeeks to Host New RV TV Show on PBS!
- RVgeeks featured in a new book – Living The RV Life by Marc & Julie Bennett!
- RVgeeks Cruise the Cut! RVing in England – Part 4 – Narrowboating
- Driving an RV on NARROW U.K. Roads! – RVing in England – Part 3
- U.K. RV Hookup, Dump & Fill – RVing in England -Part 2
- U.K. Motorhome Tour – RVing in England – Part 1
- The Amazing Peterborough Lift Lock!
- SYSTEM UPDATE! RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade
- VIAIR GIVEAWAY! 400P-RV Air Compressor & Winterizing Kit
Sometimes we receive products for evaluation at no cost and may use affiliate links to the products and services from which we earn commissions. For example, as an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. That said, it's important to us to let you know that our opinions are our own. We only recommend products we believe deliver real value and that we can confidently recommend without reservation. You also won’t pay an extra penny by using our links. Thanks so much for supporting RVgeeks as we work to create helpful RVing-related content that we hope enhances your RVing life!
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.