Trouble Light with Metal Guard & 25-Foot Cord
In addition to being a handy tool when doing maintenance/repair/upgrade projects in dark places on the RV, this trouble light is great for helping to keep your water bay from freezing in the winter. Plug the light in, install a 60-100W bulb (like these heavy-duty 60W bulbs), turn it on and put it in your water bay. VOILA! Easy, continuous low heat that keeps everything thawed!
Bayco SL-425 Metal Shield Incandescent Utility Light with 18-Gauge Cord features a galvanized metal lamp shield with rubber tipped hands-free hook and 25-Feet cord. The SL-425 is rated for up to a 75-Watt incandescent bulb (not included) and has a durable push on/off switch. Bayco provides high quality, rugged designs that stand up to the rigors of professional use. That means performance, durability and reliability are never compromised.
- Metal bulb guard with integrated hook
- Rated to handle up to a 75w incandescent bulb (bulb not included)
- Ergonomic handle shape makes it a pleasure to hold and use
- Exclusive 90 degree cord swivel makes it possible to stand the light upright on its base;
Flame retardant polypropylene handle
- 25ft 18/3 SJT cord with polarized plug
- Yellow polypropylene handle with Durable push on/off switch
- Tough utility light with reflective galvanized metal lamp shield and Hang Hook
- 10 amp grounded receptacle
- Uses up to 75 watt incandescent bulb. (not included)