Roku 3 Streaming Media Player (with Voice Search)
When you have access to good internet service, there’s nothing like being able to watch what you want… WHEN you want. Hulu. Netflix. Amazon Instant Video. You name it. But the KILLER feature of the Roku is the fact that the remote has a headphone jack in it. Plug in a pair of headphones and watch whatever you want, without disturbing anyone else. Great for small spaces… like in an RV!wink
We have recently begun using our 4th Generation Apple TV almost exclusively… but if you’re not an Apple Fan, the Roku is a great choice!
Roku 3 is the fastest, most powerful Roku player. Enjoy more than 2,000 streaming channels offering access to 250,000+ movies and TV episodes, plus games, music, sports, and more*. The included enhanced remote offers voice search, headphones for private listening, point anywhere ease of use, and motion control for gaming. Search the widest selection of channels and get automatic updates on new movies. Enjoy up to 1080P stunning HD video* as well as Ethernet, USB, and microSD card ports.
*Some channels require payment. Channel availability can change and varies by country. Availability of 1080p HD video limited by channel provider and speed of broadband connection.
- Fully loaded. Top rated: Voice, headphone & games.
- Remote with headphones and gaming.
- 2000+ streaming channels – free, subscription, rent & buy.
- Search across the most channels. Great with mobile devices.
- Roku 3 works with virtually any TV with an HDMI® connection. You can plug your Roku 3 directly into your TV or receiver depending on your preference. Setting up your Roku® player requires that you have a broadband Internet connection, a wireless router (and/or wired for Roku 2 or Roku 3), power , an HDMI® cable (sold separately), and an HDTV. Once you have all of those ingredients, just plug in your Roku player. Our guided set up will walk you through updating and installing channels.