This post may contain affiliate links.
When you’re full-time RVing in many different locations, the seasons often get confused, especially when you’re a snowbird. But somehow it just seems wrong to do Spring Cleaning at any other time of the year than Spring.
Taking good care of our RV, both mechanically and cosmetically, involves a long “honey do” list. Even though we take our rig into some pretty remote spots, we try to keep it looking good all year.
But there’s always something special about that deep cleaning we do once each year that makes the rig feel new again. And what better time to hit all the required maintenance and service items on the list than when we’re cleaning… in the Spring.
This video summarizes all of the service items we address each year, although not every item on our checklist is due annually. If you’d like to see a detailed tutorial video about any specific task, we’re including a link below to our “Previous Related Videos,” each of which covers one topic in detail.
Recent & Related Videos:
Featured & Related Products:
- Karcher Pressure Washer
- Viair 400P-RV Air Compressor
- Aqua-Pure AP110 Whole House Filter Replacement Cartridge
- Flow Pur FP10GKC #2 In-Line Replacement Filter Cartridge
- Flow Pur FP10GKT #3 (1/2″ MPT) In-Line Replacement Filter Cartridge
- RV External Whole-House Water Filter
- Water Heater Tank Rinser
- Suburban Water Heater Anode Rod
- 20′ Heavy-Duty Sewer Hose
- Clear 45 Degree Hose Adapter Sewer Fitting
- Easy Slip Elbow and 4-in-1 Sewer Adapter
- 20′ Slunky Sewer Hose Support
- RID-X RV Toilet Treatment
- Toilet Bowl Brush with Plastic Handle
- Caulking Gun
- Rubbermaid 1 Gallon Clear Pitcher
- Professional Battery Hydrometer
- Accutire Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0
- Invisible Glass
- Rain-X Glass Treatment
- 0000 Super Fine Steel Wool
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
- Quality Plastics Utility Block – Four Pack
- Kidde Battery-Operated Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Atwood Propane Leak Detector
- Original California Water Blade
- California Car Duster
- OxiClean – 3 pounds
- Onan Generator Oil Filters (all kinds)
- Onan Generator Air Filters (all kinds)
- Onan Generator Fuel Filters (all kinds)
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.